Thursday, December 30, 2010
1:52 PM
Hmmm. Sometimes, things just work amazingly.
There's more people to let me rant to :p
Heh, Oh.
I just got a card from you. hah.
If it was 2days ago, I'd have been very happy
But now, it's just happy.
Hmm JocelynTay is leaving tmr.
I'm gna miss her ttm.
ChineseDance Senior, Council senior.
She has been very awesome.
I rmb she was the one who made me wanna give council a try!
Farewell for her was on Monday.
It went well. It was super heartwarming to see the 3 generation of dancers
We have very little to start off with. Heh.
But omg, my generation only 1 didnt come.
The other batch is just not close to jocelyn haha
Its a pity Jocelyn's sister couldnt come though!
Otherwise, it'll really be 4 generations! (though huimin promised to come also but last min couldnt make it)
Mhmm yea.. It has been long since I felt truly happy.
All the best Jocelyn!! :D


I really love Chinese Dance.
Sparks Fly is on repeat.
Since when am i such a taylor swift fan? ha ha